Friday, April 15, 2016

Hiatus

My readers will have noticed that I have not posted often, or at all, the last several weeks, and that my prior posting had become hit-or-miss at best.

Due to a personal trauma, and to the sudden worsening of several chronic health conditions with which I was diagnosed some years ago, I have chosen to take a hiatus from my blog.

It breaks my heart not to keep in touch with my readers and fulfill your expectations for writing- and reading-related posts.

I will do everything I can to get my health -- physical, emotional, and psychological -- under control, and will make an eventual decision about whether to continue this blog where I left off, in the same vein, or to close this blog "chapter" and, perhaps, open a new one elsewhere.

I appreciate your thoughts and prayers, patience with me, and respect for my decision.

Happy writing and reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eleanore! I hope that all is well, and that you are healing, mending, and resting! I sent you messages via our Twitter accounts. You have been missed. I was distressed to hear that you were under the weather. Do look for me whenever you are able to get back to strength to respond. For now, I am sending love and good vibes out to you my dear friend. Sincerely, John S LES

    ReplyDelete

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment or a question. Include links to your blog, website, Twitter, and other social media so I can link back!