Thursday, November 26, 2015

For What Are You Most Thankful This Year?

In lieu of my usual Thursday book review, I bow to the instance of one of my favorite holidays and allow it center-stage today.

I'd like to wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving, rife with excellent company, meaningful connections, good food, and time for rest, relaxation, entertainment, and fun.

Image courtesy of Serge Bertasius Photography at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

And if you feel led, drop a line in the comments in answer to this question:

What's the one thing for which you are most thankful this year?

It does require taking time for an inventory, remembering everything that's happened over the last twelve months, thinking about everything you could write down in answer.

And I know how hard it is to settle on one thing, so if you have to fudge it, let's just say at least one thing and as many as three things for which you're thankful.

The one thing for which I am most thankful this year is my faith, which has carried me time and again back to the Cross through more challenges and over or around more obstacles than I would ever have chosen to experience on my own. It hasn't been pretty, but I'm still here, thanks to no effort of my own.

Your turn. What are you most thankful for this year?

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment or a question. Include links to your blog, website, Twitter, and other social media so I can link back!