Friday, December 5, 2014

Nonfiction Writing

I'm out of the state this weekend, visiting a friend for the holidays (early for Christmas, late for Thanksgiving ... never mind, doesn't matter).

But I don't spend a lot of time on the blog talking about nonfiction, so I wanted to poll the audience today.

What do you write in nonfiction?

Travel writing? (Check out some articles here and here.)

Memoir? (I recently reviewed a memoir by Michelle Theall.)

Food writing?

Biography?

Autobiography?

Sports?

Theology?

Religion?

Arts and crafts?

Something I haven't even mentioned yet?

What's spectacular or awful or amazing or heartrending or challenging or encouraging about writing nonfiction?

What resources do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment or a question. Include links to your blog, website, Twitter, and other social media so I can link back!